5 Reasons You Should Invest In A Boutique Fitness Franchise
Boutique fitness has gained popularity in the franchising space with a small footprint that enables a fast speed to market and an even faster return on investment! The communities created within boutique fitness franchises are passionate, loyal and tightly knit together, delivering high retention rates and even higher referral rates.
There is a lot to be attracted to in the boutique fitness space, but how do you know if investing in a boutique fitness franchise is right for you?
Here are 5 reasons you should invest in a boutique fitness franchise:
- You want to dip your toe into franchising.
The boutique fitness space offers a low initial investment compared to big box gyms and restaurant franchising opportunities. The low initial investment is due to both a smaller footprint and equipment for a capped class attendance of typically less than 40 people. In comparison, big box gyms are built to accommodate hundreds of people at one time, so there is more space needed and more equipment.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive but you don’t know where to start.When you become a franchisee, you become a small business owner with existing and proven playbooks to execute in your studio. You own your own studio as a franchisee but you’re not on your own. At KickHouse, our support team is on call to answer your questions about operations, sales, marketing, programming and more!
- You want to diversify your investments.Investing in a fitness franchise is typically a long term investment that can produce ongoing and recurring revenue over the studio’s lifespan. The International Health and Racquetball Association estimates that between 2015 and 2019, boutique fitness studio memberships increased 29%. And long term projections are favorable with the industry projected to grow to $26.2 billion in 2025. (Source: IHRSA 2021 Media Report)
- You want to create a career you feel good about.There is not one type of professional experience that creates the most successful franchisees. Franchisees can come from a range of backgrounds: from CTO’s, to doctors, to military veterans, to instructors who decide to open their own studio. The unifying attribute of great franchisees is a desire to be an entrepreneur and to build a team to support the business.
- You love the workout.Many boutique fitness franchise owners started as members! They loved the workout so much, they wanted to start their own fitness studio and bring the workout to more people than ever before. While you don’t need to be a fitness fanatic to open a fitness franchise, it doesn’t hurt to be passionate about helping people live healthier lives.
At KickHouse, we believe in the boutique fitness industry. We believe the experience we deliver in our studios is second to none. We believe that our killer kickboxing classes can help our communities take their health and kick it up a level! And we believe in YOU!
If you’re interested in becoming a KickHouse franchise owner, take the first step below.
KickHouse is a modern kickboxing studio offering a variety of class formats, each rooted in kickboxing but with additional fitness flare added in. The KickHouse mission is to help members and communities take their health and kick it up a level via a consistent kickboxing practice! KickHouse is the perfect kickboxing gym for beginners or advanced athletes. The new kickboxing brand has quickly grown to over 35 locations across the country. To find your nearest KickHouse location visit www.kickhouse.com/locations. To sign up for your first class offer please visit www.kickhouse.com/first-class-free to book your first sweat session with our fight fam.